Sunday, January 6, 2008

Affiliate Marketing. Continuing Marketing Education

Affiliate Marketing. Continuing Marketing Education

Well, I'm studying and studying and hoping that I will get the hang of this internet affiliate marketing thing. It takes some time and concentration but it is certainly doable!

I'm really liking this blogging thing. It it a great platform for voicing opinions and, also, for getting messages out that would otherwise involve much more expense and knowledge regarding the development of a web-site.

As I mentioned in my previous Affiliate Marketing post, I would let you know what "The Front of the Train" was all about.

Rather than going in the explanation here and repeating myself, check out the blog I created as a remembrance to my Dad.

You'll learn all about it there. It's at http://davestrain.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy it!

Affiliate Marketing From The Front Of The Train Recommends:

Affiliate Marketing Guide

Marketing Affiliate Home Based

No comments: